Software licencing agreement¶
The ECHAM6-HAMMOZ model is made available to the scientific community under the HAMMOZ Software Licence Agreement, which defines the conditions under which the model can be used. Please download the HAMMOZ Software Licence Agreement License_ECHAM-HAMMOZ_June2012.pdf, get the head of your institution (or professor that supervises you) to sign it (manually or electronically), and email the signed copy to:
hammoz_account_request "at-sign" env.ethz.ch
One licence per institution is sufficient. You may check first if your institution has already a valid licenceOnce your institution has a valid license, you may request an account for each individual needing code access by sending an email to
hammoz_account_request "at-sign" env.ethz.chwith specifying the following information:
- first and last names
- professional email address (avoid 'gmail-type' personal email address)
- date of birth
Publishing results with ECHAM-HAMMOZ¶When you publish results generated with ECHAM-HAMMOZ, you agree:
- to use the name ECHAM-HAMMOZ and to specify the exact release reference in parenthesis, e.g.: ECHAM-HAMMOZ (echam6.1.0-ham2.1-moz0.8);
- to cite the reference publications related to the specific release you are using. The list of these publications can be found in the
corresponding release page Releases;
- to clearly describe the modifications you have introduced;
- to list any publication of results obtained with ECHAM-HAMMOZ in the section "Publications with HAMMOZ"
- to include the following text in the acknowledgement section of all publications as outlined in the software licensing agreement:
The ECHAM-HAMMOZ model is developed by a consortium composed of ETH Zurich, Max Planck Institut für Meteorologie, Forschungszentrum Jülich, University of Oxford, the Finnish Meteorological Institute and the Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research, and managed by the Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research (TROPOS).